At Racons Arquitectura we are committed to the privacy of our users. That is why we want to offer you clear and transparent information about the way in which we treat your personal data, so you can freely determine if you wish to provide us with your data.
By providing personal data on the website under the domain raconsarquitectura.com and its respective subdomains, either through the use of the contact form, at the time of registering as a user or as a result of establishing a relationship with Racons Arquitectura, you give your consent for your data to be treated with the purpose of managing your relationship with Racons Arquitectura, as well as receiving information that may be of interest to you.
What data do we manage from you?
In order to provide the service you need, we store and process one or more of the following personal data:
- Full name of the contact person
- Contact phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Cookies: When you browse the web you are providing us with some information about the pages you are viewing (for example, your search preferences)..
How do we use your data?
At Racons Arquitectura we will strictly respect the confidentiality of the personal data that you provide us.
We will only share your personal data with third parties, as long as it is necessary to process your requests, when there is a legal obligation or if you have previously given us your consent. In particular, we will not sell, rent or transmit your personal data to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes without your express consent.
To protect your data, we have implemented the corresponding security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration or loss of your personal data.
We only use your personally identifiable information to respond to your requests and provide you with the corresponding service and to maintain business relationships informing you of products and services that may be of interest to you.
The suppression of the stored personal data takes place in case its knowledge is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it had been stored, if its storage is prohibited for other legal reasons, or if you revoke your consent.
How to request access, rectification or cancellation of the use of your data?
If you want to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data by Laia Bellver (NIF 43170040Y), you can do so at any time and free of charge in the following ways:
- By email (email) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “cancellation of personal data”.
- Through written and signed request sent by ordinary mail to our registered office in Plaça de la Artesania 3, 07002 Palma de Mallorca, España.
This communication by email or regular mail must contain:
- Name and surname of the applicant
- Petition in which the request is specified
- Email address with which you signed up
- Photocopy of your ID or passport
- Postal address and contact telephone number